How To Apply
To apply for a position at Oakgrove School, please click the "Apply Now" button for the vacancy you're interested in and it will take you to an online application form.
Why Work at Oakgrove School?
As Milton Keynes' most popular growing school, Oakgrove is keen to hear from high quality candidates who are interested to join our team. If there are currently no advertised vacancies, please do complete an application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be kept on file.
Oakgrove facilities are some of the best in the country and opportunities for further promotion are excellent. The school also benefits from being a member of Kingsbridge Educational Trust.
Whatever role or level, Oakgrove School is committed to supporting staff in their professional development and offer a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Employee Assistance Programme - Free telephone counselling for employees and their families
- Tax Free Cycle Scheme
- Eye Tests and glasses vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
- We follow (as a minimum) Teachers Terms and Conditions and NJC Terms and Conditions
- CPD, Coaching and Mentoring
- Discretionary paid and unpaid leave entitlement
- Graded Pay Scales (associate staff) – Based on performance management
- Annual leave (associate staff) - 27 days plus Bank Holidays
- Annual leave with 5+ years’ service (associate staff) - 31 days plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance Scheme (associate staff) - Death benefit if in LGPS scheme
- Pension (associate staff) - from 1 April 2020, the Trust will contribute 21% of the employee’s monthly salary if they a member of the LGPS
About Milton Keynes
As Milton Keynes celebrates nearly 50 years of unique new-town culture, it is one of the fastest growing places in the UK.
Roughly equidistant from London, Birmingham, Leicester, Oxford and Cambridge, it has so much to offer. Everything in MK is so easy to get to, including a shopper’s paradise array of stores in the city centre and surrounding areas, a mix of lively restaurants and bars, a theatre, art gallery and beautiful countryside. It also benefits from 6,000 acres of parkland, rivers, lakes and woodland, with Redways that criss-cross MK, with more than 270 kilometres of safe routes for cyclists and pedestrians.
It is home to the Woburn Safari Park and Bletchley Park, which attracts visitors from all over the world to discover the secret headquarters of the ingenious war-time code-breakers. A wide range of sporting activities include the National Badminton Centre, the Xscape complex for family indoor skiing and surfboarding, as well as a bowling alley and indoor body-flying. For those who would rather watch, it is home to the MK Dons League One football team and ice hockey team, Milton Keynes Lightning.
For more information on Milton Keynes, please visit the official tourism and information provider, Destination MK, at www.destinationmiltonkeynes.co.uk